Tropical smoothie body soap
Do you like tropical juices?
These bars of soap with notes of passion fruit and kiwi, freshly squeezed to create a super fruity juice.
Babassu oil does not leave an oily or sticky residue after using the soap. Your clothes will slide on your soft skin. While shea butter is an emollient and deep moisturizer, leaving your skin feeling silky smooth.
The glycerin in the cold saponified soap moisturizes the skin. Rice bran oil has the property of being super moisturizing for fragile skin like baby's, you won't have to worry about itchy skin because it's too dry. Mica is an ingredient that gives soap a beautiful vibrant color without being toxic. Fragrances allow you to perfume your skin delicately.
- Between 140g-150g
- 3 x 3.5 x 1 inch
- -Free of Palm Oil, Walnut Oil, Parabens and Petroleum
- Test with consenting people.
- If an order of more than 5 bars, this is considered a special order and a minimum lead time of 4 weeks is expected.
- Because these are handmade, the colors and designs will vary from one bar to another.
Orbignya oleifera (Babassu) Oil, Olea Europeae (Olive) Oil. Oryza sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sulfated Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), fragrance (parfum) , Micas
Mode of use
- To make sure you get the maximum life out of your soap, it is recommended to dry it on a soap dish outside the shower.
What you will get:
A bar of soap with carefully chosen ingredients to give you a unique quality product that you will love. Carefully wrap with a biodegradable polyester to protect the soap well. Clear label to see the final product. Each product is handmade by me at my home in Ripon, Quebec.